CAREERS AT CEAd
CEAd has earned an outstanding reputation for the quality of its products and services. Our employees are known for their exceptional integrity, passion, good citizenship, performance, and support of one another.
As our organization continues to grow, we search for enthusiastic, motivated, and talented individuals to join our team. To stay up to date with our current opportunities, please see our Indeed page.
What We Offer
- Challenging work scopes partnered with a highly skilled and experienced team of professionals with a proven track record
- Professional development opportunities
- Competitive compensation packages and benefits program
- Health Spending Account and Personal Spending Account
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off (Sick and Personal)
- Employee Referral Program
How to Apply
If one of these positions appeals to you and you are qualified, please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CEAd is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to doing business inclusively and accommodate applicants with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please contact our Human Resources Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are interested in.
As per the CEAd Empco Inc. Mandatory Employee COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, all new hires must provide confirmation that they have received two doses of a Health Canada-approved COVID-19 vaccine or acceptable proof of medical or religious exemption.